Monday, February 13, 2012

The Love Show Chox Demo

Awesomeness... Had a ton of fun giving away smiles, hugs, and Chox at Launch Pad Gallery's Love Show on Friday. One person took a sample, and then said, "I already love your chocolate, but I didn't want to tell you until I had gotten another sample!" Don't even worry about it-- I am so happy to share.

Another pleased person said, "I'm going to send these to my two moms- they're both diabetic." Warm my heart, whydoncha? Smile after smile... Yes, when I see that bliss face in person it makes all the behind-the-scenes parts of running the biz totally worth it.

Fashion Disclaimer: I had forgotten a tablecloth-- hence the lovely borrowed pink and black tiger print accenting our display. Didn't seem to turn anyone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment